You can fill in the submission form online by visiting this link https://reelkids.ca/reelkids-secure-online-submission-form/
REELKids Film Festival is now accepting submissions for the 12th Annual REELKids Peterborough International Film Festival taking place January 29-31, 2016 in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
REELKids is looking for documentary films –Short (under 50 min) and Feature Length (over 51 minutes).
We are looking for films on social justice issues such as: Technology & Science; LGBTQ/Sexuality; Environment; Arts and Culture; Politics; Human Interest; Women’s/Men’s Issues; Indigenous Affairs and Local Filmmaking.
The number, date(s), time(s), and location(s) of screenings of the selected films are at the sole discretion of REELKids. Filmmakers of accepted entries will be notified with these details.
REELKids will pay screening fees to all films selected for REELKids 2016. The screening fee is calculated according to the number of minutes of the film. Note: REELKids does not charge submission fees.
ENTRY RULES AND REGULATIONS
• In most situations, only films completed after October 1st, 2013 will be considered for official selection.
• There is no submission fee.
• Films may be submitted for online viewing (Vimeo, YouTube, etc) or DVD’s (if DVD, we require 2 copies).
• All non-English language films must have English subtitles.
• The outside of your shipping package must read: “For Festival Preview Only – No Commercial Value.” REELKids will not pay customs fees on shipments. Your shipment will be refused and returned to you if this occurs.
• Submissions are not returned.
• Notification of final programming decisions will be issued to all filmmakers via e-mail by November 2015.
PLEASE SEND SUBMISSIONS POSTMARKED BY October 1, 2015 :
FESTIVAL CONTACT INFORMATION
REELKids Film Festival
Attn: Krista English, Festival Director
P.O. Box 895
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Tel 705-745-3238 ext. 400