REELKids Film Festival is now accepting submissions for the 13th Annual REELKids Peterborough International Film Festival taking place in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
REELKids is looking for documentary films –Short (under 50 min) and Feature Length (over 51 minutes).
REELKids will pay screening fees to all films selected for REELKids 2017. The screening fee is calculated according to the number of minutes of the film. Note: REELKids does not charge submission fees.
ENTRY RULES AND REGULATIONS
• There is no submission fee.
• Films may be submitted for online viewing (Vimeo, YouTube, etc) or DVD’s (if DVD, we require 2 copies).
• All non-English language films must have English subtitles.
• The outside of your shipping package must read: “For Festival Preview Only – No Commercial Value.” REELKids will not pay customs fees on shipments. Your shipment will be refused and returned to you if this occurs.
• Submissions are not returned.
• Notification of final programming decisions will be issued to all filmmakers via e-mail by December 20th, 2016
PLEASE SEND SUBMISSIONS POSTMARKED BY December 20, 2016 :
FESTIVAL CONTACT INFORMATION
REELKids Film Festival
Attn: Krista English, Festival Director
P.O. Box 895
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Tel 705-745-3238 ext. 400